Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bath Bomb Time

I love taking bubble baths and I have been loving these rilakkuma bath bombs! They are really fun. So you drop it into your bath and it will sink to the bottom. While you relax in the tub, the bath bomb will completely dissolve, and the little figure inside will float to the surface of the water and surprise you! In each series, there are six different figures featuring rilakkuma, korilakkuma, and of course kiiroitori. Usually there is only one kiiroitori in the series so I feel like it's the rare one and thus happier when I get a kiiroitori.

So this week, I used up 4 of these bath bomb and very satisfied with the figures I got, pictures below! ^_^

The chocolate and coffee themed one is strawberry scent. I got the one with rilakkuma holding onto a piece of chocolate. That is exactly the one I wanted ^_____^ it's really special, except when it floats, it's upside down because the bottom is heavier than the top.

The honey one is honey scent. I used two of these and got the korilakkuma with a honey bottle and kiiroitori as a bee. I was glad to get these two because previously I had pretty bad luck and got doubles of the korilakkuma holding the honey stick lol

And the Paris bonjour one is grapefruit scent. I got the one with rilakkuma in a stripped shirt and beret. It's one my favorite rilakkuma looks, so I was happy to get this one.

All the bath bombs smelled really nice after you drop it into the water.






















2 comments:

  1. Kya I have these too, I still need to show mine. I love these too! Yay rilakkuma friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! Now I want to get some!

    I'm not a bath-taker but I'm totally going to take a bath if I manage to find these for a good price!

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete