Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Attack on Rilakkuma

I went to Anime Expo, an anime convention Los Angeles, during the 4th of July weekend and it was a blast!  What made it the best Anime Expo ever was because I saw this guy's cosplay!! It as totally awesome.  For those of you who don't known who he is cosplaying, it's the anime show/manga called "Attack on Titans".  It's quite popular recently and I was hooked on it.  For me to see Rilakkuma in 3DMG (the characters in Attack on Titan all wear this outfit) is totally awesome!  I spotted him from very far away and literally sprinted all the way across the hall to take a picture with him.   His cosplay was so impressive!


Lovely costume!  Rilakkuma in 3DMG, if you are reading this, I want to thank you for making this cosplay possible!  It's too amazing!!


I wonder if there is a boy or girl under than kuma suit?  Probably a big Rilakkuma fan!  


And of course, as in any good convention, there always has to be Rilakkuma present!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That's so awesome! My friend actually got a photo with this Rilakkuma cosplayer, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! =) This cosplayer shall be forever famous in the rila community lol

      Delete
  2. Yay for anime conventions!! I should watch that anime now lol that is such an anime cosplay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely, it's an awesome anime! Kind of violent... but very epic!

      Delete