Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rilakkuma re-ment cases!!

Got these from the mail today!! So happy to receive them!! I went a little overboard with ordering 4 but they were sold out very soon after! Then again, there's so many re-ment rilakkuma sets to fill these cases with. Unfortunately I have yet to purchase these rilakkuma re-ment sets :( will look into it soon, from what I know, there's 5 sets out so far and I want to get them all!!! Ughh they are so cute!! Well I couldn't wait to try these new cases out so I busted out the old hello kitty re-ment set I bought a few years ago in Hong Kong. They were collecting dust in the other case I displayed them in but now, they shall see the light of day once again... At least for a while before I buy all the rilakkuma re-ments! Muhahahahhaha!! The hello kitty set is actually quite nice and the amount of detail is amazing. My personal favorite is the rice cooker :) as for the rilakkuma case, there are three shelves, and a drawer. The drawer opens in the back and has two dividers inside. Very neat design I think. The box also comes with 2 sheets of stickers with 4 designs to decorate the cases with. The cases were actually bigger than I expected :) I will put them to good use soon!!

So many display cases!!!


Something does not belong... HELLO KITTY does not belong!

No comments:

Post a Comment