Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another plush attack!

New set of plush army arrived at my door step yesterday! Woohoo! They are absolutely adorable too. The harajuku shaves ice plush is ever so soft, the white shaved ice in the back is so fluff, it's unbelievably soft. The Christmas set is also so kawaii. There's also korilakkuma Lawson costume set. The ever so expensive year of the tiger chicken is also very cute. There's the rilakkuma french caravan plush. Lastly, the monogram kiiroitori, so puffy and soft.

Rilakkumas attack!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    May I ask where you got the Kiiroitori year of Tiger plush? I've been looking for that for so long T__T
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aya,
      I got the Kiiroitori tiger plush on Yahoo Japan Auction. I searched for it and currently someone is selling it in a bundle with other kiiroitori plushes and quite expensive. I bought mine for a hefty amount as well! :( but too cute so I had to get it!

      Delete