Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Friday, May 11, 2012

Rilakkuma Pancake Flavored Kit Kat

These are actually quite delicious! At first I didn't know what to expect, but once i tried it, i was hooked. It really taste like pancake! My hubby bought it back in February when he went to Japan but I didn't get a chance to try it till today, it's so yummy! I also love the design of the box, it's actually a bit big considering it's only suppose to hold 12 mini size kit kats, but it's all good. The flap has little pictures of rilakkumas dwelling under it, the design is so cute! I looked it up on eBay and apparently it's about ~$40 to get a box from Japan (including shipping) I was pretty surprised, I didn't think it was that expensive for a box of kit kats. But then again, it's rilakkuma haha of course. I don't think my hubby would've bought it if it was that expensive... It was probably way cheaper than $40 but I am too lazy to look up the retail price for these kit kats... Either way, they are so good... I think they are limited though... Hopefully they are still available when I go to Japan. I would love to buy more. ^_^

Kit Kats! Now my favorite flavor!


Another picture of the box

Rilakkuma is peeking through... so sneaky!
There he is again! but he fell asleep...
I was so torn when I had to rip open the wrapper... it was too cute to ruin...
Finally... the good stuff... yummy!  I am a bit surprised that the kit kat itself didn't have rilakkuma's stamp on it but delicious regardless

1 comment:

  1. I just tried these a few days ago, and I too was amazed. These don't just taste like maple syrup; these also have the actual (buttery?) pancake taste too. Why doesn't KitKat release this in other countries (eg. USA just prior to Halloween)?? I really think it would take the candy world by storm. This is easily now one of my favorite candy bars.

    - Just a Midwest guy

    ReplyDelete