Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rilakkuma Tongs and Stickers

So we dropped by the bookstore with my hubby today after lunch. And we picked up some rilakkuma products!! Again... Haha so we got a sheet of stickers that has the month and birthstone on it and of course features rilakkuma and friends ^_^ the first sheet I got was the May one, which initially caught my eye not because of the month or color but because it has rilakkuma in a cow costume!! And because it is the month of my daughter's birthday. Then I got the October one, which has rilakkuma in a pink squirrel costume and because it's the birth month of my hubby! And finally today I got the one for my birth month, February! It has rilakkuma in a purple theme shirts.

After sticker hunting, I saw the pink korilakkuma tongs! I actually own the same tongs but in yellow, courtesy of my hubby , brought from Japan in February. They are quite useful in the kitchen! So I decided to get the pink ones as well! So that was my dose of rilakkuma shopping addiction for this week hehe... Can't stop buying cute rilakkuma products... Can't stop...

The way the tongs work is that you pull on the top part (bear shaped) and it will lock in place, push the top part down and the tongs will be in release position and ready to grab some pasta or pastries.  The design is quite genius!


I think you can play dress up with these stickers, but pshh I am way too old for that right?  But not too old for plushies... and a character addiction... sigh...

Backs of the stickers, telling the gem of the month and how to play dress up with rilakkuma!



No comments:

Post a Comment