Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rilakkuma Nanoblocks

So I finally finished building the nanoblocks! It was pretty easy but time-consuming to build considering there are instructions for exactly what you need to do. It took about 40 minutes for each set, or I just might be very slow... I started building rilakkuma first of course, because he is my favorite hehe, then went on to korilakkuma and kiiroitori. Korilakkuma took a shorter time to build probably cause I already knew how to build rilakkuma. I have to admit though, with the instructions, I could easily just buy regular sized Legos of those colors and build it! But I wouldn't say that I wasted my money buying the kit. It was fun to put together and the nanoblocks really are nano! They are really the tiniest lego-like building blocks I've ever played with.

Hmmm... Maybe I'll buy regular sized Legos and make a non-nano sized version of these... Maybe... But I'll probably be too lazy to count how many pieces exactly... Ehhh...



Everything inside the box of rilakkuma nanoblock, complete with the instructions, the blocks are separated roughly according to size.

Took longer to finish than I expected


Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori set of nanoblocks, also with instruction. 
Pretty impossible to built without instructions


Finished Product!  Kiiroitori is there too!

I just happen to have a display case that fits almost perfectly, yay!


5 comments:

  1. where can you buy that in Singapore ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you able to scan me both the Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma instruction?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi may i ask u??i'm from indonesia,i want to buy nanoblocks rilakkuma??how much is it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love to play with Nano block and I just collect my Nano block mini at PIJ. Its awesome, now I want to collect this one from there too. Its really fabulous to me.
    http://bit.ly/nanoblock-mania

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you able to scan me the Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori set instructions?

    ReplyDelete