Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More Rilakkuma Madness

I was so surprised to see this big package at my front door! I totally didn't expect this until a few more days later, but I guess EMS is the way to go when it comes to shipping. It only took about 3 days!! Anyway, let's get to the contents of the package... a total of 14 plushies and other some stuff the seller included for free! So many plushies... Rilakkuma overload here... But that should conclude my wreckless shopping sprees I hope. Now that I am pretty much done with my collection, well at least just the ones that I really really want, I should be able to cut back on my spendings hahaha... Not! There just seems to be an endless amount of new rilakkuma products being released every month. So I guess I'll never really stop, will I? O yea, back to the contents of the package, I got quite a few rare ones in there, I'll do a review of them later though. The newest plush in there is the large Lawson Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori Picnic Set. I was really looking forward to that one since I preordered that back in February/March? Can't seem to remember, that was too long ago. I believe it was suppose to cost about 3900 yen and I think it's quite worth it since they are posable plushies and they come with lots of super cute accessories. I guess I will do another review once I get to actually opening this set.

Everything that came in my huge package!  Rilakkuma overload!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH so jealous! Your blog is totally awesome, I'm so insanely jealous of your Rilakkuma collection! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking my blog Holly! Hehe a lot of time and money invested into collecting rilakkuna ^_^ but super worth it! If you have any questions about rilakkuma or anything in general, feel free to ask! I will try my best to answer them.

      Delete