Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rilakkuma Ichibankuji Part 25



Rilakkuma Ichibankuji also known as Rilakkuji, is a raffle where you win every time. You get a prize every time. But the grand prize is obviously hard to get. So this weekend, I tried it out and I only won the lunch boxes and pair glasses. At least I won something! I wanted the lunch boxes, they were so cute and I don't own any lunch boxes so that's a bonus. The pair glasses were also very cute but I have too many glasses already :( running out.of room to put them! The grand prize this time was the huge rilakkuma sailor and korilakkuma sailors. Very cute indeed but if I won them, I would have no room to put them... Just making myself feel better about not winning them.... Haha

Rilakkuji Part 25



I won 2 bento boxes ^_^
Chopsticks included 
I also won 3 sets of glasses, the design is really cute as well


No comments:

Post a Comment