Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Rilakkuma Re-ment Collection

I have been collecting the rilakkuma re-ment lately. I managed to find and order almost all of them but I am still missing one set - the Hon-waka bakery. I have always been tempted to buy singles of rilakkuma re-ments when I see them at bookstores or supermarkets but then I really want to collect them all so there's no point buying singles. There's actually quite a few sets released... There's the strawberry sweets party series, relaxing coffee time and chocolate cafe series, warm and fluffy meals series, nonbiri cooking series, Hon-waka bakery series, and the recently released rilakkumart series. I found out that there is another series to be released in August is called the funwari cake shop! Those are only the displayable foods, there's also the cafe table and chair set as well as the display cases in my earlier post. Not only that, re-ment also released mascots in tea room and ice cream! So many to choose from!

Rilakkumart and Rilakkuma Cake Shop

Rilakkuma Relaxing Coffee Time &Chocolate Cafe and Rilakkuma Warm & Fluffy Meals 
Rilakkuma Strawberry Sweets Party and RIlakkuma Nonbiri Cooking 
Rilakkuma Bakery
Rilakkuma Showcase and Rilakkuma Cafe Table & Chair Set
           
Rilakkuma Ice Cream Pen Mascot and Rilakkuma Tea Room Mascot

Rilakkuma, Korilakkuma, and Kiiroitori enjoying lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment