Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Rilakkuma Aloha Playset - Lawson Exclusive

I finally got this in the mail!  More like a week ago hehehe,  I just never had time to take pictures of them.  This is absolutely adorable and the details on this set is just amazing as always.  I pre-ordered this set early this year and now it's finally released.  This was also my first time using Tenso, since Faith's guide to using Tenso seemed so easy, I had to try it myself too.  I feel like I saved a lot on commission since sellers in Japan or auction proxy services are pretty expensive.  I only had to pay an extra 500 yen, it was such a steal!  I was a little nervous that it might not work out but it worked like a charm!  I highly recommend Tenso ^_^


Rilakkuma and friends shopping at Lawson!  This is the original packaging,  there is no paper tag on this set, so the plush info in on the white sticker. 


The sticker reads "Lawson & Rilakkuma Shopping at the Market Plush"


Taa-daa!  So many accessories and Rila is looking cool pushing the Lawson shopping cart.


The other side of the shopping cart also has the Rilakkuma LAWSON logo.  I noticed that the "O" in Lawson is kuma shaped!


The lei on Rilakkuma is removable.  It looks like a bracelet and the ends are held by a clear pink bead and elastic.  Each flower on the lei is very pretty.  


Kori holding penguin and mini Rila.  Penguin has a flower on his head and is wearing a grass skirt.  Rila is wearing sunglasses and a mini lei.  The miniatures are so detailed!   By the way, does anyone know that name of that penguin?  or is he just called penguin?


Kiiroitori is wearing heart shaped sunglasses and wearing a stylish blue stripped coin purse.


Rila and the little Kori and Kiiroi all have this little tag on their side.  


Mini Kiiroitori in a grass skirt, Lawson shopping bag, Rilakkuma cookies, and Hawaiian coffee.  The shopping bag is actually a bag, you can put the cookies and coffee inside! 

 

This is too cute, so I had to do a closeup of this little guy hehe.  


And finally... chubby hands playing with my playset.  My daughter begged me to let her play, and I gave in.  I had so much trouble trying to take pictures and write this post while she bugged me to let her play lol.  And in the end, we played with this set together.  She didn't like that Rila was attached to the shopping card and I had to stop her from separating the two...

10 comments:

  1. Aww it's so cute your daughter playing with it! I really love this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this series, it's on my list to get when the new releases slow down haha ^^ glad you had good service with tenso! The detailing is so cute on this series .. I love how sassy rila is looking pushing his cart =P ko's toys are too cute, the little ri's glasses are just killing me with cuteness! Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, always fun to share hehe. I love rila's sassiness too hehe, the way his legs are placed is pretty special, I don't think any other plush has it like that. ^_^ I agree that the new releases need to slow down lol. Hopefully you can get it for a decent price later on, but since you are in Japan, it shouldn't be too expensive to get even on auctions!

      Delete
  3. Rilakkuma aloha lawson playset is one of the best series ever!! Too bad I wasn't make it on time to pre-order these a while back T__T And yes it's so cute that your daughter playing with it ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you, my daughter hogs my toys lol. I think it's one of the best ones that Lawson has released for sure! Lawson keeps outdoing themselves!

      Delete
  4. YAY I'm so glad Tenso worked out for you! The photos look incredible!!

    Since I've been out of town, my playset has been sitting in the Tenso warehouse for the past few weeks :[ After seeing your pics, I'm so excited to get this - I hope to see it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That's sooo cute! That last pic with your daughter is sooo precious! And I love that playset! So cute! And yep! I've used Tenso before and I highly recommend them too! ;) Congratz on the haul! Looks like your daughter's a huge rilakkuma-fan in the making!!! Uh oh~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hehe she is already a fan lol, I trained her young. I am sure your daughter will be a Rila-fan in the making as well ^_^

      Delete