Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Rilakkuma Bath Time Series Exclusives

So after using a few bath bombs, I decided it's time to dig out this Bath time set.  These three were all special releases of July 2012.  If my memory is right... I think Rilakkuma was a Kiddyland exclusive, Korilakkuma was a Caravan exclusive, and Kiiroitori was a Rilakkuma Store exclusive. 



Front view of everyone!  Kiiroitori is blow drying his two strands of hair.  Rilakkuma is making lots of bubbles with his strawberry sponge and Kiiroitori shaped soap dispenser.  Korilakkuma is ready to blow some bubbles wearing super cute Rila slippers. 


Back view of everyone! 


Loving the heart on Rila's head of bubbles.


The Kiiroitori soap dispenser is too cute!  I want one!!  The strawberry sponge even has a strap for hanging... The detail on these plushies never fail to amaze me.  


Bubbles on Rila's zipper! And I love his pants made of bubbles lol!  The material used to make the bubbles is really soft and if you look very closely, there are little strands of shiny fibers (?) used to make the bubbles sparkle ^_^ it looks a lot nicer in person, I don't think the picture was able to capture that.


On to Kori is the shower cap with Rilakkuma word stitched in gold.  I really like the color scheme of this series,  the pastel colors are very fitting for the Bath Time theme. 


Rilakkuma-shaped soap bottle!  And I believe the pink thing is for blowing bubbles?  I also need a pair of Rilakkuma slippers hehehe.  I think Kori looks ready for bed than bath time in those slippers.  


Kiiroitori blow drying his two strands of hair.  I love that his hair is blown to the side for that wind-in-hair effect lol.  


Both sides of the hair dryer has a pink Rila logo printed on it.  The dryer even comes with a cord!  The blue towel has a  white polka dot design but with hearts... Is there a term for that?  Polka heart instead of polka dot? 


Tags in pink with hearts and Rilakkuma printed on it.  


Lastly, paper tags ^_^  they all say different things since they are all different kinds of exclusives.   I wish San-X made the Rila plush with a full head of bubbles covering the ears like the tag art, but they didn't... 


There were a couple releases that I missed out on in this series since there were so many exclusives out at the same time, but I am happy with the three I chose ^_^ 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome set! I've always been so confused by this series because of all the exclusives ^-^; I really love the bubble detail on Rila's zipper, and Ko's slippers are so cute its unbearable! It looks like Rila borrowed Ko's shower cap for the most recent Bath series ^.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I was confused too when it first came out, because I had to find out where to get each plush! They were available different days and different locations so it was quite confusing. Lol at "unbearable". Such a cute way to describe kumas ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love this set!! These are on my wish list he he they are just the cutest. It's a nice series for Kii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that it's a good series for kiiro ^_^ instead of leaving him out where they only release rila and kori, he gets an appearance with them in the same plush!! He was finally getting some love!

      Delete
  3. OMG these are amazing!! Thanks for outlining where they all came from haha otherwise I never would've figured it out. Big WOW at the Kiiroitori soap dispenser details - "Savon de Rilakkuma" is so adorable hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe no problem, I am glad if it was helpful!!

      Delete
    2. Hehe no problem, I am glad if it was helpful!!

      Delete
  4. Yea, this set is so adorable!! Thanks for sharing the pics! Really made my day! X3

    ReplyDelete