Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Friday, January 25, 2013

Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma Piano Scarf UFO Plush

Got these February of last year in Japan. Hubby got these for me on the trip to Tokyo. He loves playing UFO and he's gotten pretty good, so he said they didn't cost too much! ^_^

The plushes are pretty big and the material is pretty soft. The piano scarf is so cute, I want one myself. The music note on the scarf is a nice touch too, pink for kori and baby blue for rila. Only the tag for kori is still there because my daughter ruthlessly ripped off the one on rila :( lol

Also from the UFO catcher is this chocolate brown rilakkuma cushion. I think it's suppose to be a brownie or a piece chocolate with a little bit of whipped cream near the ear. It looks pretty delicious. It's been used quite a bit because my daughter loves to use it as a seat cushion on the floor. It's pretty comfy to sit on. Since it's dark brown, you can't really tell how dirty it really is (it's been sitting on the ground the longest time) I find it pretty useful, my daughter just loooooves to sit on the ground, so I make her sit on rilakkuma instead... sorry rila (T ^ T)






No comments:

Post a Comment