Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Year of the Snake

My favorite year!! Because it's my year!! Brought these cuties with me on vacation in Canada and enjoying their company ^_^ I am biased because it's my year and I think they are too cute. The snake scarf on kori is how I would style this fashionable item. And you can't forgot the money pouch for good luck. Kiiro is just so puffy and adorable. I think San-x made him extra puffy haha. As always the details are amazing on the little plushes. The 2013 stitching in the back (not pictured) in the back is a nice touch.

I was actually a little worried before San-x released the pictures of the design cause I never really thought snakes were any cute... But I was wrong! San-x is always on par with their cute designs. The color is perfect and the quality is impeccable.

No comments:

Post a Comment