Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rilakkuma Re-ment Birthday Cake

Yet another new re-ment set for rilakkuma! This one I am excited for! It should be released late April this year. When you look closely, the cakes all have the number 10 candles on them. I believe it's because of the rilakkuma 10th year anniversary!! That is so thoughtful! ^_^ so depending on your preference of past rilakkuma themes, hopefully you will get the one you like because these should be blind boxes as usual. But since I love all the themes, I am gonna get the whole set. Eight cakes in total, all too kawaii. So in order (1) is a lemon cake, (2) is a dome cake, (3) is a berry Charlotte cake, (4) is a strawberry purée cake, (5) is a forest themed roll cake, (6) is a heart shaped cream cake, (7) is a honey cake, and lastly (8) is a Paris chocolate cake.

My favorites have got be (5) and (8). The forest cake is genius! The roll cake disguised as the trunk of a tree! And also because I am a big fan of the squirrel and mushroom. As for the Paris chocolate cake, I love the decorations!! From The monogram print on the cake, to the Eiffel Tower chocolate plate, and to the color coordination are so well thought out. I just love everything about this cake. I wish I could have a real one for my birthday, but this miniature one will do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment