Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rilakkuma Happiness Plushes

This set of plushes were released a long time ago, around September of 2007. There were released as a set of 5, but I was only able to find 4 of them. The whole set consists of a Love Rilakkuma , Love korilakkuma, Friend Rila, Friend Kori, and Money kiiroitori. I am currently missing the Korilakkuma Love Plush but that's okay.

I found the two friends rila and kori with the money kiiro in a physical store in Vancouver. I was so excited to find the trio. They were such an old series and to be able to find them was such a joy!! Of course I had to do some inspecting on whether they were authentic or not, and seems to me they were, so I had to bring them home! Then I found the lonely love rila on eBay ^_^

Family Photo


Friend Rilakkuma
I love the "R" and four leaf clover embroidered on Rilakkuma's feet.  The big clover plush is attached as a necklace on a chain.  The yellow jewel on the clover gives it a nice pop of color =) 


Money Kiiroitori
It's harder to tell on the first picture of kiiroitori, but there is a heart and yen sign embroidered on his body.  Since he loves money, this coin purse and yen "tattoo" suits him very well.   

Friend Korilakkuma
Korilakkuma's clover is actually different from Rilakkuma's clover.  It's a lighter shade of green.  I think the lighter color looks better on Korilakkuma.



Love Rilakkuma
Again, I love the embroidered "R" and heart on Rilakkuma's feet.  




Front and back of the tags

Different paper tag designs for everybody.  It reads "shiawase rilakkuma nuigurumi" which roughly means happiness rilakkuma plushes.  Underneath reads fortune for either friendship, love, or money.  The money saving kiiroitori picture is the best ^_^
Promo Picture from San-X




4 comments:

  1. Wow they are so cute and fluffy! LMAOOO that Rila/Kori have "friend" and "love", but Kii's is just MONEY.

    Also cute because the Lawson/Aloha Rilakkuma shopping cart plush has Kiiroitori holding a blue coin purse like that too! The continuity is such a nice detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very soft, too cute! I love the tags~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found Korilakkuma Love Plush on auction http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h177494198 that can complete your whole collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for finding it! You are too kind ^_^

      Delete