Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Thursday, May 23, 2013

New iPhone 5 Case

This iPhone case is not baby friendly... the unfortunate truth after I found out the hard way.  By no means is this phone case defected, I love it.  It's so cute and girly and sparkly.  But as my husband already knew before I even took it out of the package, that my two year old would pick at the sparkly jewels.  She broke a piece off the second she got her hands on it.  It was devastating...  I was so sad... but fortunately, the piece glued right back so no permanent damage was done.  And now, I only use this case on baby free occasions which is almost never.  But either way, I love this case, it's so sparkly that I just wanted to own it.

Ta-da!! so sparkly and girly, I especially like the heart shaped pieces



"Rilakkuma" printed on the side and in pink of course


The holes are for putting a nice rilakkuma phone strap, which is nice considering iPhones are not compatible with phone straps

And that concludes my rant about the frustrations of having a child.  

1 comment: