Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another Wonderland Release?

So I just saw this on the official Rilakkuma blog and I am quite excited over it even though I am already overwhelmed by the regular and exclusive releases San-X announced for the wonderland series...

I believe there are... regular marching band set (6 plushies), rilakkuma store exclusive marching band set (3 plushies), riding carousel horse (3 plushies), red sequin jackets 10 year anniversary set (3 plushies), float set (3 plushies)... The numbers just keep piling...



But Loppi/Lawson is releasing yet another amazing plushies!  This time it's the carousel itself!!  When I saw that San-X released the trinket box with this design, I thought, wouldn't it be great if they made a plush of this...



And they did! Looks like it will be preorder only? Not sure but if you weren't planning to get the Carousel horses, this would be a great alternative! Or have both lol ^_^ 


4 comments:

  1. OMG the plushie is cute! But I don't think the pre-order is up on HMV already? Been trying to look for them but didn't find any >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yup, I don't think you can preorder until July 2nd so we all have to wait! ^_^

      Delete
  2. He he I just posted about this too super cute I'm gonna preorder this for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! :3 But unfortunately I must resist and pass! I will just have to settle with drooling over all your reveal pics XD

    ReplyDelete