Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rilakkuma - It's A Relaxing Time in the Paradise!

These cuties are ready for fun in the sun!  This set of plushies were released in February by San-X.  It wasn't quite summer yet back when I got them but now they are very suitable for the hot summer sun!  I love that Rilakkuma and Kiiroitori are in matching tees and skirts.  The always stylish Kori is wearing an super cute pink sun dress.


Everyone with their shades on, looking cool.


The back of the tees have Rilakkuma printed on them


Loving the print on the tees, I want one in my size!  


The palm tree Rilakkuma holding is attached with an elastic, so it's removable.  


There is also a palm tree on Kori's dress, very cute accessory.  


Plush sandals attached to Kori's hand.  There are yellow flower accessories on the sandals.  I like that the white Rilakkuma print is on both the sandals and Kiiroitori's surfboard. 


Beautiful detailed flower on Kiiro's head and very cool surfboard attached to his hand. 


Again, I love the print on this tee! I just needed to show a close up of it, it's sparkly too! 


And finally, the tag art ^_^ so relaxing, wishing I could go on vacation as well in Hawaii...






2 comments:

  1. The whole aloha series is just so cute it makes me think I need a trip toHawaii as well~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your display picture is so cute! Chibi moon!! Yes definitely will bring all my Aloha Rilakkumas to Hawaii if I ever go, they need to visit Hawaii just as much as I do!

      Delete