Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nanoblocks - Relaxing Rilakkuma, TV, and Dango

Here is another nanoblock post!  I must warn you that it is a very photo intensive post.  I've been so excited for the arrivial of this set.  I preordered this nanoblock set on amiami a long time ago even before they released any official pictures of how it was going to look like.  Of course, I got the korilakkuma one too.  Rilakkuma is in a really cute and lazy pose here and I couldn't wait to put it together!  I think it took only a little more than half an hour to finish and I was
taking pictures after each step so it might not even actually take that long.  The difficulty on this set is only 2 stars.  





Front of the box


Back of the box


Everything that came in the set


Finished product!  I really like that Rilakkuma is holding a dango stick, so I took the liberty of adding two more pieces of dango for him because there were leftover pieces.


Little blue buttons on the TV.


Back view of Rilakkuma, also showing his signature zipper. 

Below are rough walk through on how to assemble the whole thing as I was building it.  Took forever to edit the photos but worth it! 
























Add one single piece to the space below






Finished!!  Feel free to make a dango tower for Rilakkuma, he will love it!!!

4 comments:

  1. It's amazingly cute we just got that too thanks for the tutorial you make it look so easy he he.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It was fun to put together, have fun with yours when you build it!! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's so cool! Glad you had fun putting it together because it looks like a lot of hard work and patience!!!! :P But sooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! It was definitely fun putting it together ^_^ now I just need to find time to build the Kori set!

      Delete