Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Friday, June 21, 2013

Bath Bomb Time!

I went through some more bath bombs and here they are!  I really like what I got, since I am never disappointed by Rilakkuma cuteness. Unless I get doubles... That's the worst ughhhh hahaha


The first two were from the newer picnic series, the third is from the honey bee series, the last one is from the the Bonjour series.  


Korilakkuma holding a lemonade and wearing a super cute hat.


San-X released a store exclusive plush for the Rilakkuma and blue bird but I actually did not get the plush, so I am very happy that I got a mini figure of that instead.


I would've really wanted the hamburgers or Kiiroitori but I love lemonade so I am glad I got the Kori with the lemonade ^_^


Kori as a bee holding some honey~




Kiiroitori with a camera and beret.




5 comments:

  1. Super cute ones I love the bath bombs so much!! I hope they keep making more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I hope they keep making then too! I always look forward to the new scent and designs!

      Delete
  2. Awwww!! So cute!!!! :D :D I need to figure out how this subscription thing works because I don't get any email alerts when you blog something new :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I actually have the same problem with Wordpress and Blogger, I subscribed but never get email updates on new posts :( so I just check my blog roll often :)

      Delete
  3. oh by the way - 'moggy' is me!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete