Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Aloha Rilakkuma Series - Rilakkuma Store Exclusive

Aloha from Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma! These babies were released on Feb 2nd and were only available at rilakkuma stores. Again, no kiiroitori in sight :( I miss him!! It seems like most of the exclusives exclude kiiroitori. Anyway, rila and kori are ready to vacation at the tropical islands!

Rilakkuma and korilakkuma are both wearing suglasses! How adorable! Rila is wearing yellow sunglasses with kuma ears on each eye. These kuma ears are what sold me on this design! At first I was contemplating on buying this set, but the ears on the sunglasses stole the show since the regular version does not have te ears on the sunglasses. Kori is wearing hot pink heart-shaped sunglasses. Onto the outfits, the duo are wearing Hawaiian shirts in baby blue and pink! The word rilakkuma is stitched onto their backs. The details are so intricate! Also the print on the shirts are amazing, there are rilakkumas all over with Hawaiian flowers and palm trees. I am never disappointed by the art on the paper tags, rila and friends look like they are having so much fun enjoying shaved ice. Now I want to go to Hawaii...

















2 comments:

  1. Oo I might add them to my whish list now, just to take them on vacation with me lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that these are vacation themed, I would love to take them to Hawaii! ^_^ it's like I have a rilakkuma for every occasion hehe, whether it's Christmas or Halloween or New Years, and now vacation too! Yay! Rilakkuma all year round!!

      Delete