Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Friday, March 29, 2013

Aloha Rilakkuma Series - Sunburnt Caravan Exclusive

Wow, I just realized I haven't updated in quite a long time! I actually took these pictures with the other aloha series plushies but i never got around to post about this Caravan version. It's long overdue but here it is - the sunburnt, lei wearing, grass skirt sporting rilakkuma!

Rilakkuma is wearing sunglasses again, this time normal shape ones. He is definitely not afraid of wearing a skirt. The grass skirt is very well made, I don't have to worry about it fraying or coming apart at all. My favorite accessory on this plush is the lei, it is so pretty! Each flower had a center made of three gold beads, so gorgeous! The back of the lei is tied with a ribbon, which I think is a nice touch.

Other than what rilakkuma is wearing, his facial expression is so sweet! He looks like he is both overheating from the sun and enjoying his time ^_^ The most special thing about this plush is if course the color. It is a darker brown than the usual rilakkuma plush. Comparing with the regular plush, he is really burnt! I don't think the picture comparison captures the difference in color too well, but in person, the difference is more prominent. I think this version is so unique!

Finally, the paper tag is also very cute with art featuring rilakkuma, korilakkuma, and kiiroitori likely doing the hula dance all wearing leis. The top left corner says "caravan" to indicate that this plush is a special version plush.














1 comment:

  1. Aww he's so cute, I need to get him but they're are too many new ones coming >.< I'm so happy you're back :D

    ReplyDelete