Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Monday, March 25, 2013

Rilakkuma Birthday Cake Series #5 - Berry Cream Tart

These adorable birthday cake plushes .ywere released for the 3rd anniversary of the Fukuoka Rilakkuma Store. The plushes were released on March 15. It looks to me that this design in based on the berry cream tart but I am not sure...

Anyway, the design is as always very detailed and adorable. This time around, Rilakkuma wears puffy shorts and a little hat, while korilakkuma wears a removable cape and a headband. The big bow around rilakkuma's neck is in a very pretty magenta color. His puffy shorts are separated in the pink color representing the cream and yellow color representing the tart. Many berries are attached on there such as blueberries, strawberries and pinkberries? Korilakkuma is wearing a cape instead of her usual poncho. The design on the cape is similar to rilakkuma's shorts.

My absolute favorite part of this series is the little hat/headband! This strawberry is too cute! It has kuma ears! I also love that kori has a headband and ties into a bow in the back. It adds just the amount of uniqueness to this design. ^_^

Well this concludes the birthday cake series for now! Until the next store anniversary! Thank you for reading my posts~














4 comments:

  1. He he that's my favorite part too!! So cute. I wish I got this one but I'll have to wait till may..I spent my budget for April already lol Enjoying all your wonderful detailed pictures~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, may i know where do you order the plushes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yling, I ordered this one from a eBay seller, usually around the time the plushes are released. Also you can try to buy it through yahoo Japan auction.

      Delete
  3. Hi~

    Thanks! but can you share the ebay seller with me? my friend couldn't get it in Tokyo..i need to order it asap XD

    ReplyDelete