Rila RIla

Rila RIla

Friday, March 22, 2013

Rilakkuma Aloha Deluxe Plush Set

OMG this is beyond cute!! But soooo expensive!! At first when I saw this on the Facebook page of San-X Rilakkuma, I thought the plushies were gonna be sold individually but this is such a cool idea! The kuma island is adorable! It's preorder now at the San-X net shop for 10,500 yen. So expensive :'( I am still really excited about this one, even thought I might not be getting it. It's going to be released late June. You can preorder it here







6 comments:

  1. I thought they're going to be sold individually too >.< But yeah, that's so expensive... it's the island who makes it expensive hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The island is huge! Since it's from the online shop, I imagine the shipping is going go to cost you >_<

      Delete
  2. Eeep they're adorable! The bear island was an interesting surprise addition to what they posted on their facebook :) Such a cute concept though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute, I have a need for this cuteness now >.< very pricy but worth it. Did you get the Christmas or Lawson one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was 70% sure I didn't really want another aloha themed individual plush... But omg it comes with a whole massive island!!!!! So much need right now...

      Yup I got the Christmas one, its so cute! My daughter loves that one because she can actually play with that one. Now that I think about it, it's the same price as the island! The net shop exclusives are always so nice... I preordered the Lawson aloha one already (is that the one you are asking about?) I can't wait for that one to come out! It's so long from now though!

      Delete
    2. I know, I convinced my husband to advance my Rilakkuma budget so come June it's going to be Rilakkuma-Palooza. Surprised that even the Aloha plush toy set was only $5 shipping in Japan. Good bye money >.<

      Delete